Wednesday 22 February 2012

Fear

So, I'm a bit of a wuss. Okay a lot of a wuss, I hate the dark, I hate spiders, I hate small spaces and feeling trapped. One thing I really hate is scary movies, unless I have a partner to snuggle with for the rest of the night, but because most of the time it's just me, myself and I, it never works well for me.

Lately however I have had a small thing for zombie movies, at he moment there is a programme on every wednesday night called the walking dead I have been enjoying and I have also just finished watching the Resident Evil series. I used to HATE zombie programmes, even just 1 minute of them would freak me out but strangely enough I have been fine with them.

What is everyone else afraid of ?

1 comment:

  1. i had an alergic to lizard and frogs..and i am afraid of high places..when i go to haigh places, my heartbeat could beating as fast as 3000 beat per second..
    do visit my blog.. =)

    ReplyDelete