Monday 27 February 2012

Nails



My mum is a Nail Technician =D To start with when she was training it was great getting m nails done all the time for free but after so many times I'm kind over it. But every now and then for special occasions or to treat myself I love getting it done.

So the weekend just been was my friends 18th party, was very low key but I still got dressed up because it was my first night out in a long time being a single mum and all. I got mum to use her new product called Shellac, it's just like a nail polish with a few extra steps and usually lasts up to 3 weeks. This colour I got is a bluey purple with a blue glitter, quite pretty. And me being me I have already ruined them after 3 days, I don't think my nails like anything on them except acrylic.

Anyway, it's time for me to get to sleep, quite late and very very tired.

Goodnight beautiful people of the world wide web

No comments:

Post a Comment